$ 4.95 CAD
The baby will just have to follow my schedule. Um Hmmm.
Before having children, I thought:
• My children and I would hold hands and stroll leisurely along.
• Parenthood would transform my husband and me into the best versions of ourselves.
• I’d experience a love I couldn’t even imagine.
After having children, I know:
• Children don’t stroll; they alternate between sprinting and dawdling.
• My husband and I are exactly the same as we were before becoming parents.
• I’ve experienced a love I couldn’t even imagine.